Nominate an Adviser for a VAJTA Award
January 17, 2017
Filed under Awards
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Winter blues got you down? Use this time to warm the heart of a fellow adviser whom YOU can nominate for a VAJTA Adviser Award.
The process is so super easy – nothing to write by hand, envelope to lick or trip to the mail box. Just go to the VAJTA website, and after reading the blog posts and marveling at the spectacular site, just click on AWARDS and you will find a handy-dandy online submission form (or click the link below).
Suggestion: read all of the awards available and then think.
- Do you work with an administrator who continually supports your program and ensures that students have freedom of expression?
- Is there an outside company you work with that always does what it can to support your journalism mission?
- Do you know of a new adviser who is just starting out and who would be a prime candidate for a Washington and Lee Young Adviser Award?
- Do you work with an adviser who has served five years in scholastic journalism who would be deserving of a Douglass S. Freeman Award?
- How about a veteran adviser who has contributed a significant number of years in our jWorld advising and teaching?
Do take the time to recognize your peers. And as our word revolves about deadlines, let’s get these nominations in by February 15, 2017!