REGULAR DEADLINE: MAY 1! Register for JCamp! July 16-20, 2017 at JMU
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Are you a journalism student or adviser that would love to learn about your craft from some of the best instructors in the nation? Then register today for JCAMP 2017. It will once again be located at James Madison University, home of The Breeze.
And registration is NOW OPEN! You can save a lot of money if you register early by MAY 1. Click here to register. After you’ve registered online, please download this registration form and send it to the address below with your payment:
501 N. Armistead Street, #102
Alexandria, VA 22312
We’re offering six strands this year taught by some phenomenal instructors from around the country.
- Writing taught by Lori Keekley
- Sports Writing taught by Chris Waugaman
- Photojournalism taught by Bradley Wilson
- Online Journalism taught by Jason Wallestad
- Broadcasting taught by Emilee Hussack
- Editorial Leadership taught by Lindsay Benedict
- Design and Redesign taught by Kelly Furnas
Advisers can attend with their students or students can come individually. Students stay in the dorms at James Madison University and meals are included in the registration fee. Camp runs from Sunday, July 16 until midday on Thursday, July 20.
Full Registration Guide:
- Course Information
- Cost Breakdown, Social Activities and Policies
- What to Bring and How to Get There
- Registration Form
Out-of-state campers are welcome!
Please email Valerie Kibler if you have any questions.