jCamp Registration Ends June 1
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
What better way to celebrate Scholastic Journalism Week next week than by registering your students for jCamp at James Madison University this summer?
Strands this year will include:
- Writing (taught by Minnesota adviser Lori Keekley)
- Yearbook (taught by California adviser Sarah Nichols)
- Photography (taught by Texas adviser Bradley Wilson)
- Website (taught by Virginia adviser Chris Waugaman)
- Broadcasting (taught by JMU professor Ryan Parkhurst)
- Editorial Leadership (taught by Virginia Adviser Valerie Kibler)
Register online now – your registration is complete when we receive your check made payable to VAJTA and the release form that a parent needs to sign.
- March 1 early bird deadline – $425
- May 1 – regular deadline – $475
- June 1 – late deadline – $525
This includes room and board at JMU and all instructional materials. Commuter students can attend at a reduced rate: $225 early-bird, $275 regular, $325 late registration deadline
Please email me with any questions – check out www.vajta.org for more information about camp.